The Riddle

Here's a riddle for you
Find the answer
There's a reason for the world
You and I
~ The Riddle by Five for Fighting

ephemeral (adj.) [ih-fem-er-uh]
lasting a very short time

ex: You never know what in your life is ephemeral, so savor each moment like it is your last. Carpe diem~

Thursday, February 27, 2014

City lights

We'll climb higher together and make this right
We'll stand at the top and shine in city lights


I made up these two lines up on the spot (at least, I think I did. If this is actually a copyrighted song, oops), and I think it really fits life nowadays.
We want to be the best. Always. But we will need help. Always.
Two is better than one. It always has, always is, always will be true. And basking in the glory of success is not something you want to do alone - you want someone there with you, if not to at least witness the monumental success.

No comments:

Post a Comment